Welcome Gift with Expo
Posted on April 04, 2019
New neighbors? No worries, make a sweet little welcome gift using trims from Expo International. This Spring pot is the cutest little pot when trims are used to decorate the pot. Very easy and cute!
What you will need:
- Collage Trim – Expo International, Inc. – Denim
- 3” Paper Mache’ flower pot
- Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive
- Acrylic paint – Buttermilk
- Contents to put in pot – mine included-finger towel, seeds, flowers, bird nest w/bird and candy.
- 1.Gather all materials.
- 2.Paint pot and let dry.
- 3.Adhere trim onto pot.
- 4.Gather all supplies to put into
- 5.You are done!
I hope you have enjoyed this quick and easy welcome gift for a new neighbor! I could see these for cute party favors for a ladies lunch in. Wouldn’t that be fun?
Thank you for stopping by! I hope this gives you new ideas on how to create with Expo International trims. Appliques and Trims are available here on the website, with so many choices I am sure you will find something that inspires you!