This fun Welcome Gift idea is perfect for any season.
New neighbors? No worries, make a sweet little welcome gift using trims from Expo International. This Spring pot is the cutest little pot when trims are used to decorate the flower pot. It's a very easy and cute adult craft project!
Let’s get started!
What you will need:
- Collage Trim – Expo International, Inc. – Denim
- 3” Paper Mache’ flower pot
- Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive
- Acrylic paint – Buttermilk
- Contents to put in pot – mine included-finger towel, seeds, flowers, bird nest w/bird and candy.
- 1.Gather all materials.
- 2.Paint pot and let dry.
- 3.Adhere trim onto pot.
- 4.Gather all supplies to put into
- 5.You are done!
I hope you have enjoyed this quick and easy welcome gift for a new neighbor! I could see these for cute party favors for a ladies lunch in. Wouldn’t that be fun?
Thank you for stopping by! I hope this gives you new ideas on how to create with Expo International trims. Appliques and Trims are available here on the website, with so many choices I am sure you will find something that inspires you!