Fall Harvest Wine Bag
Posted by Donna on October 12, 2017
Whether you’re ready for it or not, fall is here! Where I live in Minnesota the evening air has a slight chill to it. With the cooler nights and shorter days the leaves are turning into beautiful shades of yellow, oranges and reds.
The apple orchids are open and the pumpkins are in sight. With trips to the apple orchids are favorite times of apple picking and hayrides, we also get to taste some local wines. We usally bring home a few bottles for gifts and that leads me into our project for today!
I will show you how easy it is to whip up a beautiful wine bag in a short amount of time. Your friends will be so impressed. You can use this bag for Thanksgiving hostess gifts also.
You will need:
- Felt Leaves – Michael’s
- Burlap Paper – DCWV
- Wood Leaves
- Beacon – Fabri-Tac Adhesive
- Beacon – 3-in-1 Adhesive
- Small Piece of Jute
- Hole punch
Insert photo Expo photo 1
- 1.Gather all materials needed.
- 2.Apply Fabri-Tac adhesive onto the top of wine bag adhering Hairy Gimp Trim, continue until you have gone all the way around.
- 3.Apply Fabri-Tac adhesive to felt leaves and adhere to front of wine bag.
- 4.Using the tag that came with the wine bag as a template, trace around it and cut out.
- 5.Cut out tag and adhere wood leaves using 3-in-1 adhesive. Punch hole and attach tag to just and tie onto wine bag.
Your bag is now ready for gift giving!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope this gives you some new ideas how to create with Expo International Trims. Appliques and Trims are available here on the website, with so many choices I am sure you will find something that inspires you!
If you would like to keep up with me:
Website: Donna J Designs
Instagram: Donna J Designs
Facebook: Donna J Designs