Delightful Children’s Apron
Posted by Donna on July 13, 2017
I recently had my granddaughter over and we were crafting, she inquired as to why she didn’t have a crafting apron. I had one, so she figured she needed one! I told her I would make her one and her response….”Can you make mine pretty?” She spotted the trim on my table and said she wanted those colors and that trim! She was very excited matter of fact!!!
The trim she was referring to was Lorelli PomPom Fringe Trim from Expo International. Bright and cheerful and full of fun is what I think of when looking at this trim. She really had already given me enough information to design her apron. Of course, she wanted to make it NOW! As most children do, but I needed to find a apron or sew one up. Luckly I found one! I was ready to start.
What you will need:
- Lorelli PomPom Fringe Trim
- Crafter’s Ink – Ann Butler Limelight, Ocean Breeze, Berry,Sunshine
- Foam Stamps
- Fabri-Tac Adhesive - Beacon
- 1.Iron apron, that way you have a smooth surface to work on.
- 2.Gather all other materials needed.
- 3.Start stamping your words using foam stamps and fabric ink.
- 4.Once you are done stamping. (optional…splatter ink onto apron) Once ink is dry, iron to set ink.
- 5.Using Fabri-Tac Adhesive adhere PomPom trim onto pocket and lower part of apron. Let dry.
- 6.You are finished and ready to give it to your favorite child!
I delivered her apron to her and by the look on her face, I think she loved it!
If you would like to keep up with Donna, you can find her here: